CIRCLE LINE FULL ISLAND CRUISE
3-hrs Cruise with Live Narration
The Full Island Cruiseis the only cruise that will allow you to discover all Manhattan (uptown and downtown) and the outer boroughs of Brooklyn, Queens and Bronx.The cruise leaves from Pier 83 at West 42nd Street on the Hudson River. You will cruise down the Hudson River and up the East River to circumnavigate the entire Island.
From the high rise buildings of downtown Manhattan to the beautiful parks located at the very northern tip of the Island you will realize how big, diverse and rich in both architecture and natural beauties this island is. Circle Line is one of the oldest boat companies in New York City and their famous boats cruise the New York Harbor throughout the day. For first timers in New York or for returning Visitors the Full Circle Cruise will be a pleasant way to experience the famous Manhattan Skyline and all major attractions giving you great photo opportunity throughout the tour.
Narrated live by a professional tour guide you will get detailed narrative, interesting facts and need-to-know of all the sights as you take. During the tour you will see the United Nations and you will cruise under the famous Brooklyn Bridge to enjoy great close-up views of the Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island, The Empire State Building, Battery Park, Wall Street & the Financial District, Yankee Stadium and much more.
A full bar is available onboard where you can purchase snack and drinks to enjoy during your cruise.
Live Narration by Professional Tour Guide in English Only!
This cruise is from March 17th to december 31st.
- Adult Price $38
- Kid Price (Age 3-12) $25
- Senior Price (65+) $33
- Children 0-2 cruise for Free.
- * Child & Senior Rates apply only to the specified ages; national ID required when the voucher is exchanged. If the age does not meet the limit, you will be required to purchase an adult ticket at the local agency.
- Included in the price:
- Full Island Cruise - 3 hours
- Circumnavigation of Manhattan
- Live Narration by Tour Guide in English
- Additional Information:
- 2012 - October 28th to December 31st Daily @ 12:30PM.
- 2013 - Jannuary 1st-March 15 Daily @ 2:30pm
- March 16th to April 26th Daily @ 11:30AM and 03:00PM.
- April 27th to September 2nd Daily @ 10:00AM - 12:30PM - 03:30PM.
- September 3rd to October 27th Daily @ 10:00AM - 12:30PM - 03:30PM.
- October 28th to December 31st Daily @ 12:30PM.
- Special Cruises for July 4th (Independence Day) and Thanksgiving Day - Closed on Christmasm Day.
- It is not necessary to select a time when you purchase your tickets. Cruise tickets are valid for any time. Please refer to the cruise schedule for available departures.
- Exchange your Voucher at VIP Booth at Pier 82. Allow yourself 45 minutes for ample ticketing and boarding time.
Departure Location: Pier 83 - 42nd Street - Hudson River.
Departure Time: See Additional Information.
Circle Line Full Island
- When: Everyday
- Departure: From Pier 83
- How Long: 3hrs
- By: Boat
- Pice: $38
Buy Now this Tour. Immediate confirmation. Once the transaction is approved, you will receive your voucher or e-ticket directly to your e-mail. Our Buy Now Option guarantees the lowest prices available.
Book now in 2 easy Steps
* Child & Senior Rates See Additional Notes