The Super NYC Package gives you access to all Hop-On Hop-Off Loops for 72-hr plus Brooklyn Tour and Night Tour for the best panormaic views of the Skyline, a 1.30 hours Harbor Cruise and Ticket for the Ferry to The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island - Plus choose between the Empire State or the Top of the Rock Observatory!
3-Day Hop On Hop Off Super NYC Package ideal for families gives you access to attractions including a Brooklyn Tour, the Bronx Tour, a Night Tour of New York City, a Cruise by the bay, Ferry Tickets to Ellis Island and The Statue of Liberty and much more! Funny and full of attractions
A detailed map of the buses routes and stops (where you can hop-on or hop-off) will be provided along with your admission ticket. Just exchange our voucher at the Visitor Center (see details below), get your pass and be free to go anywhere!
The Packageis valid 3 days and it includes all the following:
1. Hop On Hop Off DownTown Manhattan Loop Hop on hop Off main stops are: Empire State Building, Macy’s, Greenwich Village, Soho, Little Italy, Chinatown, South Street Seaport, Financial District, Wall Street, the World trade Center, Battery Park, Times Square, Rockefeller Plaza, and much more!
2. Hop On Hop Off UpTown and Harlem Loop main stops are: Central Park, Lincoln Center, Time Warner Center, the Dakota, views of Fifth Avenue and the Museum Mile, Metropolitan Museum of Art, The Guggenheim, and much more!
3. Brooklyn Tour Loop you will go beyond Manhattan and you will visit one of the most historic, charming and most diversely-populated neighborhood in the whole country! Brooklyn alone is the 4th largest city in the USA!
4. New York City at Night, and with our New York Night Tour you will enjoy a magnificent display of neon spectacles through the hearth of Times Square and memorable views of all the most famous attractions in a “glittering’” background! This Tours gives you great photo opportunities you don’t want to miss!
5. Escorted Bonx Tour: Visit the incredible Upper Manhattan and the Bronx, with the Grand Concourse and the famous Yankee Stadium & much more!
6. Harbor Cruise 90 minutes with close–up views of Ellis Island, the Statue of liberty, Brooklyn Heights and the famous Brooklyn Bridge and much more….!
7. Ferry Ticket to the famous Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, the only ferry that will get you to the island where the Statue is located. (Please note that only the ferry ticket is included, access to the pedestal of the Statue and to the Immigration Museum must be purchased separately)
8. The Top of the Rock OR The Empire State Building: to get incredible and memorable 360 degree views of NY City! (Please note that is included admission to only one Observatory, you must choose which one!)
9. Museum Of the City of New York dedicated to fostering an understanding of New York’s evolution from its origins to the one of the largest and most important cities in the World!
10. The Gray Line New York Eat and Play Card: For discounts in many famous restaurants and stores.