This Guided City Tour + Super NYC Combo Package includes 8 Excursions at one low Rate, with incredeible savings on single admission tickets - You will get our City Tour with live narration by official Tour Guide, The Brooklyn Tour, The Night Tour, The 72-Hr Pass for all Hop On Hop Off Loops, Ferry to Statue of Liberty, Top of the Rock Observatory & The Museum of the City.
Guided City Tour + Super NYC Package - Special Combo you will not only enjoy a fully escorted City Tour with live narration, you will also get an additional Brooklyn Tour, enjoy a “sparkling” Night Tour, get access to the Hop On Hop Off Tours for 72 hours admission ticket to the Ferry for “Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island” and admission to the “Top of the Rock” Observation Deck located at Rockefeller Center.
The New York City Tour is for both first timers and returning Visitors to New York City! The most important attractions along the way including: Times Square, Broadway, Theater District, United Nations, the famous Empire State Building and the charming neighborhoods of Chinatown, Little Italy, Soho and the Greenwich Village.You will then reach Financial District, Battery Park and the World Trade Center.
The tour will continue towards the Upper West Side passing: the Time Warner Building, Lincoln Center, the Cathedral of St. John the Divine and Central Park. You will then reach Harlem where you will see the famous “Strivers Row”, driving down 5th Avenue you will see the elegant Museums Mile, which gets its name from the many famous museums located along this stretch of the Avenue, such as the Guggenheim Museum, the Metropolitan Museum, the Frick Collection and many others.
This Package is valid 3 days and it includes all the following:
1. New York Half day City Tour
2. DownTown Manhattan Loo Tour with Hop On Hop Off
3. UpTown & Harlem Loop Tour with Hop On Hop Off
4. Brooklyn Loop Tour you will go beyond Manhattan and you will visit one of the most historic, charming and most diversely-populated neighborhood in the whole country! Brooklyn alone is the 4th largest city in the USA!
5. New York Night Tour and you will enjoy a magnificent display of neon spectacles through the hearth of Times Square and memorable views of all the most famous attractions in a glittering background! This Tours gives you great photo opportunities you don’t want to miss!
6. A 90 minute Harbor Cruise with close–up views of Ellis Island, the Statue of liberty, Brooklyn Heights and the famous Brooklyn Bridge and much more….!
7. Ferry Ticket to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, the only ferry that will get you to the island where the Statue is located. (Please note that only the ferry ticket is included, access to the pedestal of the Statue and to the Immigration Museum must be purchased separately)
8. The Top of the Rock at Rockefeller Center to get incredible and memorable 360 degree views of NY City!
9. Admission to the Museum Of the City of New York, dedicated to fostering an understanding of New York’s evolution from its origins to the one of the largest and most important cities in the World!
10. The Gray Line New York Eat and Play Card: For discounts in many famous restaurants and stores.
NewYork-Welcome © 2017 - USA Welcome, Llc © 2000-2017. All rights reserved - Use of this website constitutes acceptance of USA-Welcome's Terms & Conditions.