New York CityPASS
Attractions and Museums - Saving Pass!
- LOCATION: New York City
- TICKET: Saving Pass
- DURATION: 9-Day
- All-Access to Museums
- Museums + Monumets + Attractions
- Priority Entrance - No Line
NYC-City-PASS offers you the possibility to visit some of the most important and famous Attractions and Museums in the Big Apple at a 40% reduced rate on ticket purchased seperately
Why you should buy the New York City PASS 6 Choices?
NYC-City-PASS Museum Saving Plan - Saving Pass! offers you the possibility to visit some of the most important and famous attractions and Museums in the City.
You would save up to 41% on the regular admission ticket price sold separately and it allows you to skip the regular Tickets Lines with guaranteed preferred Entrance.
In your Booklet, you will also find amazing offers and discounts for Shopping and Sightseeing and a 15% off your entire purchase at the famous Shopping Mall: Bloomingdale’s.
Highlights for New York City PASS
- With 6 Choices Save on Museums + Monumets + Attractions up to 41% Off
- Admission Tickets with Priority Entrance - No Ticket-Line
- Pass valid for 9 days from first day of use
- Visit MET + 9/11 Museum + Top of the Rock & more
The attractions included in the New York City-PASS Choose 6 are:
- The Museum of Natural History with admission to The Rose Center for Earth y Space & Hayden Planetarium with Show
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art MET with same-week admission to the Cloisters Garden Museum
- The Empire State Building with audio-guide
- CHOICE 1 between Museum 9/11 Memorial with Museum and the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum. with Space Shuttle
- CHOICE 2 between Bay Cruise with Circle Line OR Ticket for the Ferry to Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island (with Ellis Island Immigration Museum)
- CHOICE 3 between Guggenheim Museum with Audio-guide OR the Top of the Rock Observation Deck
Available: Daily, Year-round
Attractions and Museum in CityPASS
How much & What's included
New York CityPASS 6 Choices
- Adult Price:
- $ 122.00 $205.00
- Kid Price:
- $ 98.00 $187.00 * Age Requirements: 6 to 17 years old
- Baby Price:
- Please check with single Attraction * Age Requirements: 0 - 5 years
Included in the Price: New York CityPASS 6 Choices:
- Admission-Ticket Museum of Natural History with The Rose Center & Planetarium Show
- Admission-Ticket Metropolitan Museum of Art MET + Cloisters Garden Museum
- Admission-Ticket Empire State Building with audio-guide
- CHOICE 1: Museum 9/11 Memorial with Museum and the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum.Space Shuttle
- CHOICE 2: Cruise with Circle Line OR Ticket Ferry to Statue of Liberty
- CHOICE 3: Guggenheim Museum with Audio-guide OR Observation Deck Top of the Rock
Please note that all sales are final and non-refundable
Where and When
- Exchange Voucher at any listed attractions
- Opening Dates:
- Daily, Year-round
- Closing Dates:
Schedule & Language Option
- Present your City-PASSS at the lobby to be admitted to the Museum.
- Exchange Voucher to any Box Office or VIP Booth located in any listed Attraction to retrieve the original City-PASS Booklet.
- City-PASS Booklet is valid 9 days from the first day of use.
- For Children under 6 years of age: you can either purchase a Youth CityPASS at the discounted rated to guarantee preffered entrances at all listed Attractions, or you can purchase single admission tickets at each attraction (where required).
- City-PASS offers additional discounts for Shopping and Sightseeing including 15% off your entire purchase at the famous Shopping Mall Bloomingdale’s.
- As outlined in the "Included in the Price"
- Everything else not specifically outlined in the "Included in the Price"
- Voucher Exchange:
- Please print and present your Voucher at Tour Guide -or- Drive. Please arrive at designated meeting point 10 minutes before scheduled departure time. Click-here to check out our Voucher-Sample.
- Discounted Rates:
- Baby, Kid, Senior and any other discounted Rate only applies to the specified Age-Limit. National ID required at Voucher Exchange as proof of Age.
- Please Note: