Premium Transfer Overview
If you are looking for a superior private transfer service that includes driver Meet & Greet at your arrival
you can now book the Premium Arrival Transfer
straight to your Hotel in NYC. We serve all three major airports in New York City — Kennedy International (JFK), La Guardia (LGA) and Newark International (EWR.)
What’s included with my Premium Transfer?
Premium Transfers are ideal for those looking to receive a more dedicated service
. All premium transfers include the Meet & Greet at your arrival
whether you are flying internationally or domestically. The driver will wait for you at the baggage claim (domestic flight) or outside the Custom's area (international flight) with a sign with your name on it.
The Meet & Greet elevates your arrival experience and facilitates the entire process, so you don't have to stress once you arrive.
After landing, you will receive a TEXT from the car-driver assigned to you to inform you he has arrived and where he will wait for you inside the arrival lounge
. Feel free to keep in touch with the driver to keep him updated of your whereabouts especially while clearing customs and collecting your bags, so he knows when to expect you.
THIS IS A PREMIUM SERVICE AND INCLUDES MEET & GREET BY A PROFESSIONAL DRIVER.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT VEHICLE TYPE FOR YOUR RIDE
We offer three types of vehicles based on how many people and cargo capacity you need for your transfers.
- Business Class Sedan for up to 3 people and 2 pieces of medium size luggage
- Business Van/SUV for up to 5 people and 5 pieces of medium size luggage
- Sprinter Class for up to 12 people and 12 pieces of medium size luggage
Please note that the rates will vary based on your selected vehicle size and on your arrival airport. Use our booking form below to see the all-inclusive rate for your specific ride.
FOR INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS
After landing in NYC, you will have to clear the US Customs. How long customs will take depends on a few factors including date/terminal/time etc. Especially during holidays & peak season waiting time can go for the average of 45 minutes to up to 120 minutes, unfortunately we cannot predict how long it will be for you. After the passport check, you will be directed to the baggage claim area where you can collect your bags. Once you are ready with your bags, you will find the driver at the exit of custom's area.
After landing, you will proceed directly to the baggage claim assigned to your flight. The driver will be by the baggage claim or as close as possible.
- Premium private vehicle as selected during booking
- Meet & Greet by driver
- 1 additional hour of free waiting time
- Tolls & Fuel Surcharge
- Basic Tip
- Additional Gratuity (tips) to driver
MEET & GREET PICK-UP: IMPORTANT NOTES
- Professional driver will wait with a sign by the arrival lounge / baggage claim
- Driver will also send you a text once he’s on location, so you can be in touch
- Driver speaks English
- Premium vehicles will be assigned for your ride (i.e. Business Class Sedan, Business Van/SUV)
- FOR INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS: Car will be dispatched 60 minutes after the flight landing
- FOR DOMESTIC FLIGHTS: Car will be dispatched 15 minutes after the flight landing
- 1 hour extra waiting time is included free of charge with all our transfers