The beloved New York Restaurant Week returns from July 22nd to August 16th as usual offering pre-fixed-price lunches and dinners in over 350 of the best restaurants in New York City! Why not take advantage of it? Lunch offers two courses for $26 while dinner offers three-course meals for $42.
Where to book your Restaurant for the NYC Restaurant Week
You can now browse and book any of the perticipating restaurants right on the official website -- Official page of the NYC Restaurant Week
, and on the same page you will find the complete list of all participating restaurants and you can filter them by area, cuisine, and whether they offer only lunches or both lunches and dinners throughout the week.
It is the best opportunity to indulge in excellent restaurants by renowned chefs in Manhattan and to try something new, an opportunity to satisfy the palate with international cuisine and experience the famous diversity of the city.
A perfect way to experience a special summer evening in New York, perhaps by finding a restaurant with an outdoor alfresco dining area from where you can admire the view of New York at night or do some people watching.
Few Tips for the NYC Restaurant Week
- Check the calendar for exact dates, and remember that New York Summer Restaurant Week doesn't last just 1 week but 3!
- If you do not find your restaurant available for dinner try it for lunch.
- Some restaurnats might not offer Dinners on Sunday, make sure to check each place online.
- Make reservations ahead of time and when you arrive at the restaurant make sure to get the Restaurant Week Menu to choose from.
- Some restaurants offer drinks at reasonable prices to match the dishes chosen.
- The New York Restaurant Week already has 26 years of history and in recent years it has grown enormously ... there must be a reason why it's so popular!