Updated: February 2023
NO MORE COVID-19 TEST IS REQUIRED before traveling to the United States.
For any question you may have and to plan your future trip, our customer support is available to help you at any time. Do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail at email@example.com
- Alternatevely, you can call us at – +1 (646) 596-9011,
or send us a message via WhatsAPP – +1 (917) 608-0005.
Read: A MORE FLEXIBLE & SECURE WAY TO TRAVEL
Questions on COVID-19 Vaccinations and Testing for International Travel
- For US Citizens –– we can travel back home with or without proof of vaccination
- For all other nationalities –– you must have proof of vaccinationto to enter the US
- The NEGATIVE COVID-19 TEST IS NO LONGER REQUIRED to enter the United States.
- Vaccine and mask mandates have been dropped across the US, however, please note that individual businesses may still implement their own rules & regulations.
- We are all invited to keep practicing some precautions such as – mask-wearing where requested or if feeling sick, frequent hand-washing and for those that are interested get vaccinated or consider a booster shot.
If new rules and guidelines will be implemented in the future, we will promptly update our COVID-19 Travel Page.
If you are looking for additional details on visiting the US and the active regulations, please read our – Traveling from abroad? For useful information before departure: Click Here
NYC HAS TERMINATED ITS VACCINE MANDATE
What does this mean for all of us? For most activities including indoor dining, going to the gyms, going to the movies/theater, traveling domestically, etc. vaccine records are no longer required.
Please remember that although both the State of NY and the City of New York have removed mandates, business may still implement any rule they see fit and require their patrons and guests to show proof of vaccination and/or wear masks.
How do I show I'm fully vaccinated If asked? *
There is no preferred way to show your vaccination status, all methods are equally accepted throughout the city. Here a list of COVID-19 vaccines that are accepted.
- The CDC Vaccination Card, you can show original or photocopy and must match a valid photo ID
- NYC Vaccination Record, original or photocopy, and must match a valid photo ID
- Other official immunization records whether it is within the US or outside the US, including official letters from your health care provider. Both original or photocopies are accepted and must match a valid photo ID. [GREAT FOR INTERNATIONAL VISITORS]
- Download and use the "NYC COVID Safe App" available on Android and iOS. The App allows you to upload the photo of your CDC vaccination card (or other official records) and a matching photo ID to validate it.
- Download and use the "Excelsior Pass" (or Excelsior Pass Plus). This App allows you to validate your record by using the phone number and/or email address that you gave when you were vaccinated in NYC. If you were vaccinated outside NYC, you might have issues using this APP. In that case, you can use one of the other options listed here
Masks are not mandatory but recommended in the following places
- NYC public transportation such as subway and buses
- Transportation Hubs such as Train Stations, Aiports and Terminals
- On trains and aboard flights
- While riding a Yellow Cab, Uber/Lyft etc.
- In hospitals and doctor's offices
- Anywhere when asked
For all updates, please consult the World Health Organization (WHO)
, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
, the State Department
and your local Ministry of Health for further and updated information.