Updated: June 2022
NO MORE TEST IS REQUIRED before the flight departure to the United States.
For any question you may have and to plan your future trip, our customer support is available to help you at any time. Do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
or you can call us at +1 (646) 596-9011,
WhatsAPP contact is always active (24/7) +1 (917) 608-0005.
Read: A MORE FLEXIBLE & SECURE WAY TO TRAVEL
Questions on COVID-19 Vaccinations and Testing for International Travel
- For Americans –– we can travel back home with or without proof of vaccination + NEGATIVE TEST within 1-DAY BEFORE from flight.
- For all other nationalities –– you must have proof of vaccination - NO MORE TEST IS REQUIRED before the flight departure to the United States.
- Although both states and cities are dropping mandatory Vaccine and Mask Mandates across the US, businesses may still implement their own rules & regulations.
- We are all invited to keep following the same precautions as before – mask-wearing where request, frequent hand-washing, social distancing, and if you are not, and if can, get vaccinated and considered a booster shot.
If new rules and guidelines will be implemented in the future, we will promptly update our COVID-19 Travel Page.
We remind you that the US officially reopened its borders to foreign visitors on November 8th, 2021. If you are looking for additional details on visiting the US and the regulations active now please read our – Traveling from abroad? For useful information before departure: Click Here
AS OF MARCH 7TH NYC HAS SUSPENDED ITS VACCINE MANDATE
What does this mean for all of us? It means we can resume most activities including indoor dining, going to the gyms, going to the movies etc. without having to show our Vaccine record.
Please remember that although both the State of NY and the City of New York have removed mandates, business may still implement any rule they see fit and require their patrons and guests to still show proof of vaccination and.or wear masks.Here below find all the different ways you can show your are vaccinated when asked.
How do I show I'm fully vaccinated If asked? *
There is no preferred way to show your vaccination status, all methods are equally accepted throughout the city. Here a list of COVID-19 vaccines that are accepted.
- The CDC Vaccination Card, you can show original or photocopy and must match a valid photo ID
- NYC Vaccination Record, original or photocopy, and must match a valid photo ID
- Other official immunization records whether it is within the US or outside the US, including official letters from your health care provider. Both original or photocopies are accepted and must match a valid photo ID. [GREAT FOR INTERNATIONAL VISITORS]
- Download and use the "NYC COVID Safe App" available on Android and iOS. The App allows you to upload the photo of your CDC vaccination card (or other official records) and a matching photo ID to validate it.
- Download and use the "Excelsior Pass" (or Excelsior Pass Plus). This App allows you to validate your record by using the phone number and/or email address that you gave when you were vaccinated in NYC. If you were vaccinated outside NYC, you might have issues using this APP. In that case, you can use one of the other options listed here.
Masks are still Mandatory in the following places
- NYC Public Transportation such as Subway and Buses
- Transportation Hubs such as Train Stations, Aiports and Terminals
- On Trains and aboard Flights
- While riding a Yellow Cab, Uber/Lyft etc.
- In Medical Settings and Hospitals
- Anywhere when asked
Tour Changes due to COVID-19
Changes will be made to the schedule of departures and to the operation of the tours
offered on our site in order to provide the best possible service in the safest way possible.
Please note that as the cruise industry recovers from Covid-19 pandemic they might have to cancel or reschedule some confirmed departures. If for any reason the cruise you reserved cannot sail on your selected day, you can opt for a full refund or change to a future date (of equal value.)
There is Background Music during the Cruise. They strive to have a live music or DJ during the cruises but unfortunately due to Covid-19, Live Music could not be always guaranteed at this time. In the event a Live Entertainment is not available, pre-recorded entertainment (a music selection) will be played instead. Please not that there are no refunds for lack of Live Music. Certain upgrades (such as roses, bouquet, ornaments, etc) may not be available now. Please send us a request and we will inquire. All cruises abide to the strict COVID-19 regulations set by the city. Dinner cruises are subject to the same guidelines restaurants must follow including reduced capacity, mandatory mask (except when sitting at the table), social distancing, and limited number of guests per table. If your party exceeds the limit, it will be split in multiple tables.
We apologize for any inconvenience these changes might cause you. For now we hope you and your families keep safe and enjoy (city name) albeit these restrictions.
For all updates, please consult the World Health Organization (WHO)
, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
, the State Department
and your local Ministry of Health for further and updated information.