COVID-19 UPDATES Updated: May 14th
TEMPORARY SUSPENSION OF ALL ACTIVITIES
New York State along with the closure of all museums, attractions, theaters, national/state parks, and more, has also ordered the mandatory suspension of all non-essential activities startinf from March 17th 2020 until May 15th. Therefore our tours are also suspended, but we hope to resume them as soon as it's safely possible.
We are still operating remotely from our homes. Do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +1 646 596 9011 or via Live Chat here on the web-site, for any question you may have regarding rescheduling your trip, future reservations, and travel tips. Our customer support is available to help you at any time.
Whether a City is ready to reopen it will be determined regionally based on 7 health parameters. SEE PARAMETER UPDATES
- Phase One - Eligibility for Regional Reopening Determined for May 15th - Construction, Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting, Retail - (Limited to Pickup or Return to Store) Production, Wholesale
- Phase Two - Not Open Yet - Professional Services, Retail, Administrative Support, Real Estate / Rental and Leasing
- Phase three - Not Open Yet - Restaurants / Food services
- Fourth phase - Not Open Yet - Art / Entertainment / Recreational Activities / School & Education
Tour Changes due to COVID-19
Changes will be made to departure schedules and operations of the tours offered on our website in order to provide the best possible service in the safest possible way.
FOR Day Trips and Excursions from New York City for 1 or more days:
- These Tours will be performed with smaller groups able to maintain social distancing guidelines within the vehicles and during the guided visits.
- Passengers will receive masks upon departure, before boarding the buses. All vehicles will be disinfected after each journey.
- From 1 July 2020 to 30 April 2021 the number of departures will be reduced compared to those previously scheduled. This is a temporary reduction, it is expected to return to normal scheduling starting from May 2021.
For all updates, please consult the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or the Ministry of Health for further information.
Instead of canceling your trip, tour or service, we strongly ask you to consider a date change or simply to accept a gift certificate to be redeemed for a future tour with us,
this voucher is fully transferable, which means you can give it to a friend or family member
and in return, we assure you the same price with a 10% discount.
For cancellations of all strictly non-refundable Services / Tickets / Special Events - defined as final sales with 100% penalty in our website - we will be able to issue a replacement voucher valid for one year.
For cancellations of Services / Tours with the possibility of cancellation within 3/7 or more days before the service date without incurring in a penalty, refunds will be made as soon as possible. We ask you to consider the lengthening of times due to COVID-19 pandemic affecting not only the travel industry but the overall economy and delaying the usual timeline for refunds. It may take up to 180 days. Our team is available to offer all possible assistance.