COVID-19 UPDATES Updated: July 30th, 2020
WE ALWAYS UPDATE THIS PAGE.
We are fully operational therefore do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail at email@example.com
or you can call us at +1 (646) 596-9011
or find us in the Live Chat
on our web-site, for any question you may have, to plan your future trip, our customer support is available to help you at any time.
ON JULY 20, 2020, NEW YORK CITY ENTERS PHASE- 4
NOTE: SERVICE INSIDE RESTAURANTS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED DURING PHASE-4!
As you may already know, the State of New York has been divided into regions
to better assess the eligibility to reopen which is determined based on specific health parameters and facilitate the reopening of each region as smoothly and quickly as possible. New York City counts as 1 individual region - Check here the paramters by the NY State GOV.
NYC PHASES ARE AS FOLLOW: Phase-1
- June 8th, 2020 Phase-2
- June 18th, 2020 Phase-3
- July 6th, 2020 PAHSE-4TH - July 20th, 2020 -
Limited reopening allowing some places of art and entertainment
such as zoos and botanical gardens
to open for outdoor activities only
with reduced & limited capacity. But strict restrictions on indoor activities will remain in effect throughout PHASE-4 -- gyms, shopping malls, cinemas, theaters, and museums will remain closed
and indoor dining is still SUSPENDED.
Tour Changes due to COVID-19
Changes will be made to the schedule of departures and to the operation of the tours
offered on our site in order to provide the best possible service in the safest way possible. Specifically For Excursions from New York for 1 or More Days:
Specifically for Tours in & around New York will resume:
- The Tours will restart on September 1st and will be performed in smaller groups to maintain social distancing within the vehicles and during the visits.
- Passengers will receive masks upon departure before boarding the buses. All vehicles will be disinfected after each journey.
- From September 1st, 2020 to April 30th, 2021 the number of departures will be reduced compared to those previously scheduled. This is a temporary reduction, it is expected to return to normal programming starting from May 2021.
- From August 1st, private walking tours will resume with personalized itineraries for small private groups of up to 5 people.
- Circle Line Cruises resume July 20th - every day except Tuesday - Tickets are valid for 1 year - Limited Trips available.
- From July 31st, the Hornblower Cruises will resume with Dinner Cruises and Lunch / Brunch Cruises.
- From September 1st, the Hop on Hop off + Combo - Private van tours will resume.
- From October 1st, the excursion to Niagara Falls with Flight will resume.
- From September 1st, Transfers sharevan from/to all airports - JFK - LGA - EWR will resume operations.
For all updates, please consult the World Health Organization (WHO)
, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
, the State Department
and your local Ministry of Health for further and updated information.
Instead of canceling your trip, tour, or service, we strongly ask you to consider a date change or simply to accept a gift certificate to be redeemed for a future tour with us,
this voucher is fully transferable, which means you can give it to a friend or family member
and in return, we assure you the same price.
For cancellations of all strictly non-refundable Services / Tickets / Special Events - defined as final sales with "100% penalty" on our website - we will be able to issue a replacement voucher valid for one year.
For cancellations of Services / Tours with the possibility of cancellation within 3/7 or more days before the service date without incurring in a penalty, refunds will be made as soon as possible. We ask you to consider the lengthening of times due to the COVID-19 Pandemic affecting not only the travel industry but the overall economy and delaying the usual timeline for refunds. It may take up to 180 days to receive a refund. Our team is here to assist you if you require support.