Whether you are traveling to New York City with just your family and a few friends, or perhaps you are a group traveling to NYC for the first time, with a Private Tour we can tailor the experience to your specific needs and preferences
After you have selected your date and booked this private experience, we will match you with one of our talented Tour Guides, so together you can start tailoring the Itinerary.
As this private tour includes the convenience of a chauffeured vehicle
, you will be able to see more highlights and seamlessly move around the area from Central Harlem to up in Washington Heights and from the West side to East side.
For example, these are some of the most important areas
we could visit together, and you will get to choose which ones.
1) Inwood with Fort Tryon and The Cloisters (only exterior) from where we can admire the beautiful Palisades of New Jersey and the beginning of the Hudson Valley.
2) Washington Heights with the glorious Morris-Jumel Mansion.
3) Sugar Hill (Hamilton Heights) with its elegant Townhouses, the City College of NY, and The Hamilton Grange National Memorial (only exterior).
4) Striver's Row with its unique architectural styles that change block by block.
5) Central Harlem with the iconic Apollo Theater, the main commercial street 125th Street and the former Theresa Hotel.
6) The West Side with the prestigious Columbia University, General Grant National Memorial and Riverside Church.
7) Mount Morris Historic District, another elegant neighborhood famous for its former Synagogues now turned Churches, elegant Tree-lined streets, and the unique Astor Row.
As you can see it's an extensive list of places and attractions
, and there are so many things we can see together in Harlem
, and thanks to this private tour we can make sure we cover the areas that most interest you.
Available: Sunday, Year-round